Re: ANN: BioChart

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:08:54 GMT

yoruba_at_nigeria.net said...
> Determine your best/worst days by running a Biorythm analysis personalized
> to you.

It's not biorhythms that determine my best/worst days; it's how many developers show up at my desk complaining that the database is slow and can I somehow tune it?

On my best days, I smile and tell them the story about how much more improvement they'll see by tuning their code. On my worst days...

--
/Karsten
DBA > retired > DBA