the sqlldr80 prompt never end

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 20:04:39 -0400

I uses the sqlldr80 (of Oracle 8.0.5) to insert a csv file to a view on 8.1.6 server ( yes it is buggy one, however I have no authority to change this DB), it worked on one DB but when I used it to target another DB ( still 8.1.6), the prompt window did not end. It hung after the "# record inserted, set point commit.."(?). how do I track the problem? What is potential problem? The .log file was generated OK.

C Chang Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 19:04:39 CDT