Oracle9i Database response file reference?

From: Durk <durk_at_kern.nl>
Date: 17 Apr 2003 08:06:49 -0700

Hi all,

By accident I posted this message also in comp.databases.oracle.tools. :-(

I'm wondering if there is any reference which describes all possible variables in a Oracle9i Database response file.

All I could find was an overview of general variables in the Oracle Universal Installer Concepts Guide (
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/901_doc/em.901/a88812/rsp.htm
).

Anyone with good information?

Thanks in advance!