HELP ! : sequence nextval

From: Brian <casey.34_at_osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:33:46 -0400

I rebuilt a server & reinstalled the DB & many of the sequences were renewed back to thier initial value (1). I need to get them back up to the values they need to be.

I am new to the DB programming environment. Using SQL*Plus at the command line how can I do this. I tried various versions of the nextval function (i.e. example from postings) but nothing works. The sequences are not used as primary keys but rather the are one field of a composite key.

TIA, Brian Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 09:33:46 CDT