Latest Windows Client Patch from Oracle

From: Frank Foss <fozzie_beer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:00:34 -0700

How/where can I get the latest patchset for a Windows _Client_ from Oracle. I can not seem to find a client-only patchset, and I don't want to download the entire Windows Server patch just to install a subset on my Windows clients. Unless I really have to, that is.

Any smart tricks for searching in the patch archives for client patches only?

Foz Received on Thu Apr 10 2003 - 14:00:34 CDT