Using UNION ?!

From: Nicolas Hernandez <n.hernandez_at_genesis-sa.fr>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:44:41 +0200

Hello, i am a real newbie in SQL n Oracle. I really need your Help.

I gonna try to explain my probleme:

I got two tables as this

ACT
|ACT_CODE|PROJ_CODE|ACT_LIB|CONSO|PREVI|ENGAGE|
and this one
SACT
|SACT_CODE|ACT_CODE|ACT_LIB|CONSO|PREVI|ENGAGE|
as you can see igot a link between ACT->SACT via ACT_CODE

I need this sort of result:

ACT value 1
SACT value 1
SACT value 2
SACT value 3
SACT value 4
ACT value 2
SACT value 5
SACT value 6
SACT value 7
SACT value 8

using the logical link between my two tables.

How could i do that, only with SQL . double orderby ? with a union ?

at this time
i just have :-(

for {
| ACT
| SACT
| SACT

UNION
| ACT
| SACT
| SACT

}

thanx a lot in advance
Nicolas Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 02:44:41 CDT