Oracle/Excel interface: what are the best choices?

From: claude <croeltgen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2003 06:48:47 -0700

We are searching for a tool that would allow end-users to query an Oracle database directly out of Excel. We have high security standards, which means that we want to control up to the field level what an individual user can retrieve (updates are prohibited in all cases). We have seen that there is a number of tools around and we would like to know if there would be any positive (or negative) recommendation?

Thank you,
Claude Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 08:48:47 CDT