Linking Fortran with embedded SQL

From: Thomas Mitchell <lamac_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2 Apr 2003 08:00:35 GMT

Hi,

I have following problem: There is an old program that used to run on VMS but has to be recompiled now for UNIX. The program uses embedded SQL statements. So I pre-compiled it, and that worked. But now I'm trying to link the .o files and that doesn't work. According to the error message, there are undefined symbols in different files, like "sqlglm_", "sqlfx7 _", etc.

So some libraries are missing. As DB I'm using an Oracle 8.1.6 and sometimes an Oracle 8.1.7. But when I add the paths for either of the libraries (never both), it doesn't find the files. Could anybody please help me. Thanks in advance,

Thomas Mitchell

--
 Thomas Mitchell

ID: thomas.mitchell Domain: alcatel.de E-Mail: ID_at_domain
Protect yourself against spam... ==================================