OT OCP Certification Number

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:41:14 +0100

Allegedly such a thing exists, if you (in a moment of madness) sign up for the OCP solutions provider thingy at otn.epeople.com, you will find that they need it. Well actually you won't since it isn't a mandatory field, but in the absence of such a number they will just sit on the account registration process. My question is where am I supposed to find this number, since it does not appear to be on either the OCP cert or the documentation. epeople of course know that they need the number but do not know what it is or where it comes from.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA