Re: Development suite :- create repository problems - please help!

From: David Sutherland <d_sutherland_at_btconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:10:08 +0100

To fix this problem execute the following SQL statements as SYS

grant execute on dbms_lock to repos_owner; grant execute on dbms_pipe to repos_owner; grant create table to repos_owner;
grant create view to repos_owner;
grant create procedure to repos_owner;
grant create synonym to repos_owner;
grant create sequence to repos_owner;
grant select on sys.v_$nls_parameters to repos_owner with grant option; grant select on sys.v_$parameter to repos_owner; grant select on dba_rollback_segs to repos_owner; grant select on dba_segments to repos_owner; grant create any synonym to repos_owner; grant drop any synonym to repos_owner;

where repos_owner is the username of the repository owner.