Re: Newbie : iSQL*Plus Need some help

From: Alison Holloway <Xalison.holloway_at_oracle.comX>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:06:46 +1100

Brian,

What version of Oracle9i are you using? 9.0.1 or 9.2? I actually thought the Oracle HTTP Server, and iSQL*Plus were part of Oracle9i Personal Edition. I guess you are using 9.0.1 as 9.2.0 is not certified for use on Windows 98. I would suggest upgrading your operating system and installing 9.2.

Alison