Re: Any DBA here? How much Income Approximately?

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 12 Mar 2003 07:36:34 -0800

"Jay" <zaestayfk_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<3e6ebc48_at_shknews01>...
> I am going to be a DBA, and I want to know something about the salary~
> How much Income Approximately?
> Thanks

if you are an entry level DBA with no experience your income will

$0.00/year since noone will hire you.

There is NO such thing as an entry level DBA. DBA's start off doing something else and move over. So if some expensive school is trying to get you to pay them a bunch of money to become a 'junior' DBA, dont waste your money. The only people who will continue you junior are the marketers at the training school. Plus the only junior DBA jobs out there these days require a security clearance or are Senior Level jobs that dont pay anything. Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 09:36:34 CST