Re: [PL/SQL] Dynamic SQL: execute immediate with insufficient privileges

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:51:55 -0800

O)h the pain of seeing that code! I'll echo Morgan's comment and plead that you go to the Oracle docs and look at the temp tables Oracle already has! I'm feeling sick!

Sorry for the theatre bit back there, but you are asking for trouble with what you are doing... Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 11:51:55 CST