Re: Tool For Extracting Data From DMP file

From: todderamaa <todd_at_compass-cama.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:20:08 GMT

Sorry for the DMP explanation. As you have probably guessed, I know very little about ORACLE.

I received a file called ??????.DMP that was run from an Oracle System.

    I believe this is an Oracle Export file. I tried to look at it with a text editor. The beginning of the file didn't look too bad, but it got worse.

All I know is that it came from an OS2 based version of Oracle 7.2.

Todd