Re: Tool For Extracting Data From DMP file

From: todderamaa <todd_at_compass-cama.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:22:40 GMT

I actually found someone who has a tool. It works quite well. I downloaded a trial version which stripped out the Create Table Statements as well as exported the data (tab delimited text).

This works great but there is a price for the production version. I was just wondering if there is a less expensive way of stripping the data before I pay for this tool.

Todd