Re: newbie: debugging Java stored procedures

From: Gillian Klee <gillian_klee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:07:32 -0000

Thanks very much for your help guys, I'll try your suggestions. I've now figured out that my trigger is in fact firing (causing my stored procedure to be called), but that something's not right in my procedure so it's not working. Now hopefully I'll be able to tell what is causing this.

Thanks again,
Gillian