Re: more confusion with debugging

From: Gillian Klee <gillian_klee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:22:26 -0000

Hi again,

I've now tried putting System.out's in my Java stored procedure, and doing a call to dbms_java.set_output() in SQLPlus. However, I'm not getting any output - below is what I type into SQLPlus, could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

SQL> set serverout on
SQL> call dbms_java.set_output(5000);

Call completed.

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER Trg_Email   2 AFTER UPDATE OF UpdateStatus
  3 ON Tbl_Unit
  4 FOR EACH ROW
  5 WHEN (NEW.UpdateStatus='GA')
  6 CALL mailTranslators
  7 /

Trigger created.

(my stored procedure is supposed to send out an email - I know the code works as a standalone application, but nothing happens here...)

Thanks again,
Gillian Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 07:22:26 CST