Re: Total beginner querying oracle tables

From: Bonnie R <bonvig_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2003 10:53:36 -0800

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:<3cg3a.104318$iG3.13069_at_sccrnsc02>...
> You probably do have sqlPlus you just don't know it. Look in the bin
> directory where Oracle is installed on your machine.

Thanks for all your help. I learned quite a bit, and have decided to do things differently. I don't actually have Oracle installed on my machine. I was only access remote tables. What I'm doing now is downloading the tables to a sql database and getting to them through my Access database.

Thanks again!
Bonnie Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 12:53:36 CST