database links to move data between servers

From: jim agans <jwagans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2003 08:31:40 -0800

Hello,

I would like to import production data into a test table for testing purposes.
the production data and test database reside on different servers. I have heard a db link will get me from one instance to the next...is this correst?
If so, what is the statement syntax.

thanks
jwa Received on Fri Feb 14 2003 - 10:31:40 CST