Re: Problem connecting Oracle from Windows service

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:17:52 -0000

When it is run as a service it is not an interactive or authenticated user. Try either setting the service to run as the local system account or granting the rights directly to the user account. I also seem to recall that the ms provider at least needs full control to the temp directory location.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA