Replacing Jserv with Tomcat

From: John <jbradshaw777_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2003 12:35:57 -0800

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has done this before. I am trying to replace Jserv that comes with ORACLE 9i with Tomcat. I am running 9iR2 on WinXP. Would this break anything? Anythng I need to look out for? How do I hook up Tomcat with Apache? Where can I find the DOCs on doing this? Any help will be appreciated!