Re: SQL Server Worm devastates Microsoft Corporate networks!

From: Mark <bonezey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:32:42 +1300

Simon Cooke wrote:

> Sinister Midget <xunil_at_kc-rr.com> scribbled:
>
> > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:09:10 GMT, simoncooke_at_earthlink.net drooled
> > and scribbled:
> >> RonB <ronb_at_blizz.34sp.com> scribbled:

> >> Bottom line, Linux is a minority OS whose userbase pales in
> >> comparison to that of Windows.
> >
> > What does linux have to do with MICROS~1 not fixing the things right
> > under their own noses, then blaming everybody else for the same thing?
> >
> > That wasn't even close to a reasonable attempt to change the subject.
> > That was so blatant that Micro-Soft should fire you NOW for such a
> > horrendous slipup!!
>
> No, SinisterWhatever, that's not the point.
>
> The point is this:
>
> The machines which got hit were not servers. They were predominantly
> regular workstation boxes, used by Joe Q. Developer at MS. Their servers
> getting hit were a side effect of the DDOS it caused *inside* their
> firewall, just from sheer network traffice.
>
> Simon

Prevoiusly Simon you we're saying a developer at MS was at fault now you try another angle how pethetic. Hope MS is paying you well. ;)

--
Mark p

Support MS in the battle against software piracy-use alternative software!
(PS I'm not a wintroll or a linonut. Just trying to get  the most out o my
humble beast)