Problem Installing Oracle 9.i on linux

From: Vadim <vtarasov_at_iua.upf.es>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:39:02 +0100

Hi,
I have a problem installing Oracle 9.i on Linux RH 7.1

Everything goes fine until I get to the creation of the database. There, when I get to 51% I get ORA-03113 error message "end-of-file on communication channel".

What can be the problem? How can i fix it.

Thanks in advance,
Vadim Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 13:39:02 CST