Re: Last Week

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:32:30 -0800

Bill wrote:

> I'm not an Oracle developer but I've been told that it is not possible
> to create a query that will select records with a date field for last
> week. I've developed an application in MS Access and the Oracle
> people have been trying to convert into into a Oracle query. I simply
> wished to select records from a table for the previous week. Can
> anyone out there provide a general sql query that will work in Oracle?
>
> Your help is appreciated.
>
> Cheers;
>
> Bill

Jim Kennedy's answer is correct and were I you I would have a seious discussion with management about showing whoever gave you such incorrect advise, on such an elementary question, to the door before they do some real damage.

It shouldn't take a lot of thinking to realize that there is nothing you can do in MS Access you can't do in Oracle. The reverse is far from true.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sun Jan 26 2003 - 17:32:30 CST