Last Week

From: Bill <va3wmh_at_rac.ca>
Date: 26 Jan 2003 11:41:15 -0800

I'm not an Oracle developer but I've been told that it is not possible to create a query that will select records with a date field for last week. I've developed an application in MS Access and the Oracle people have been trying to convert into into a Oracle query. I simply wished to select records from a table for the previous week. Can anyone out there provide a general sql query that will work in Oracle?

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers;

Bill Received on Sun Jan 26 2003 - 13:41:15 CST