script

From: Pons <pons_at_gmx.li>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:22:32 +0200

Greetings
I am gonna switch to new Orcale system with load balance, due to that I have to change the Alias and HOST IP in all tnsnames of my remote users, I do not want to do it manually. I want to write a script to search for tnsnames file in a remote local machines C: and D: and replace it with a new tnsnames, then I am going place this script on my Intranet web page so by double click the script can execute this take automatically and place the file with a new one.

any help in this issue.

-Pons
pons_at_gmx.li

old tnsnames