Oracle Label Security

From: karthik <karthi.keyan_at_wipro.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2003 23:20:09 -0800

Hi All,

According to my understanding oracle label security is pplicable for only database user.But our requirement states that we have to implement for application user .

1.Whether it is possible?

If possible then

1.How to assign the policy against the application user.
2.How to pass the application user name to database.
3.How to assign the oracle defined label against the application user.
4.Suppose if we use oracle policy manager for creating the policy and
defining the label.Whether policy and labels defined by the policy manager can be access to application user.

Please help me in above problem

Rgrds
karthi Received on Wed Jan 15 2003 - 01:20:09 CST