Re: What is oracle

From: andi <a_at_a.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:47:55 +0800

The same problem when first time I tried to learn oracle. What I did was:
1. installed the Oracle database for windows. Just select typical installation.
If u have problem then start to post questions to oracle forum(including this one). Learning by doing is great.

2. Play around with sqlplus, read some beginner books, I started with: oracle pl/sql 101
http://shop.osborne.com/cgi-bin/oraclepress/007212606X.html

good luck.

--
Problems in Windows - reboot