Re: Multiple selects and stored procedures through VBScript

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:19:06 GMT

Look on asktom.oracle.com and do a search. Also you are probably building something unscalable because in all likelihood you are not using bind variables. Use bind variables.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure