Autocommit in SQL+

From: Hans de Git <hansdegit_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Dec 2002 02:31:22 -0800

Hi,

Has anyone ever tried to the autocommit setting in SQL+? Is it possible to see the commit statements in v$sqlarea? I not, in what way does Oracle commit the statements issued in the sql+ session?

Granted, autocommit really sucks. However, we use a third party product that connects to our database using the autocommit setting. On an busy day (with only 60 sessions), the 'log file sync' wait event grow to unacceptable proportions. So I would somehow like to trace what is going on.

Thanks in advance.

Hans de Git Received on Thu Dec 26 2002 - 04:31:22 CST