ORAOLEDBD.DLL

From: Phil Jollans <phil.Jollans_at_messring.de>
Date: 13 Dec 2002 00:21:38 -0800

Hi,

at one of our customer sites, we are having problems accessing the Oracle database from our Visual Basic client programs.

After examining a list of loaded DLLs, I have noticed that the files OraOledb.dll, OraOledbGmr.dll, OraOledbPus.dll, OraOledbRst.dll, and OraOledbUtl.dll all have the version 8.1.7, BUT the file file OraOleDbD.dll has the version 8.1.6.

My guess, is that this is a German DLL (on my own macine I have an OraOleDbUs.dll, but no version of OraOleDbD.dll).

Does anybody know how critical this file is? Could this be the cause of the crashes that we are experiencing?

Phil Received on Fri Dec 13 2002 - 02:21:38 CST