Re: Unlimted Extents = 505?

From: magpies <-_->
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:43:17 +0800

You can just to truncate the tables but to drop it out. Otherwise, import will create a new table based on its original setting. Now you can truncate the tables again, set the table at apporiate value using 'alter table' command. Lastly, import the tables using 'import table' option instead of 'full import'.