Re: Dummy/Sample Database?

From: Mark_M <Mark_M_703_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2002 10:31:08 -0800

In case anyone should read this thread in the future - the database/data that I was looking for is actually installed/setup when creating the default/starter database after/during an 8.1.7 version installation. The tables I mention are contained in the schema that is owned by the user SCOTT.

--
Mark_M_703