Oracle vs. DB2

From: Jesse <jesserivera67_at_email.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2002 10:00:23 -0800

I'm part of a team making a decision between these two platforms. We're building an application using the J2EE standards and from what I've researched thus far Oracle seems to be a much more mature platform in this type of environment. Others are telling me it really doesn't matter and that DB2 on an AS/400 or Unix will work just as well. Just looking for some opinions on this or if someone can point me in the right direction to gain some additional information.

thanks,

-Jesse Received on Wed Dec 04 2002 - 12:00:23 CST