Re: how to create a smartclass in 9i forms

From: scotty <invalid-spammer_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:09:11 +0000

Timbo wrote:

>And VB is not vendor specific?

Hey that's cute but look, when you work out the key difference between a programming language and a dbms i'll let you have a second go at asking a sensible question.

>I still don't understand what you are doing on this
>oracle group. Can't you stay on an MS group and make
>an ass of yourself there?

Ok cupcake, am I taxing you a little too much? Just stop the top-posting and we'll call it quits, ok? Received on Fri Nov 22 2002 - 15:09:11 CST