Oracle Log File

From: Beavis <sjallad_at_Autosmartcard.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2002 06:46:28 -0800

I have Oracle 8i installed. in \network\log folder I have 2 huge log files: slqnet.log and nim.log. Those 2 files keep growing every day. Is there a way I can setup Oracle to set a maximum size for those files? Can I just delete the 2 files? This is costing the server a lot of space, since both of them are over 4 GB in size. Received on Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:46:28 CST