Re: Oracle Apps installation problem.

From: Bert Bear <bertbear_at_bertbear.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:17:58 GMT

How do you have the DNS defined on this machine? (e.g. defined to automatically get the DNS (dynamic) or do you provide the addresses yourselfs (static)) Finally, is the machine using static or dynamic IP addressing?

Bertram Moshier
Oracle Certified Professional 8i and 9i DBA

http://www.bmoshier.net/bertram