- OCM (Oracle Certified Master) Questions -

From: Bert Bear <bertbear_at_bertbear.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:08:34 GMT

Hello,

I've been looking at the Oracle webpages about the Oracle Certified Master certification steps. I'm wondering if anyone:

  1. Has been through (successfull or UNsuccessfull) the OCM 2 day test.
  2. Else is looking into getting his/her OCM.

I have lots of questions as to what to expect and how to study. My first thought is to get at least one (maybe two - for replication) Linux boxes. On the other hand, I can't (don't have) a fortune to buy stuff (especially after paying for two classes).

Bertram Moshier
Oracle Certified Professional 8i and 9i DBA

http://www.bmoshier.net/bertram Received on Mon Nov 18 2002 - 15:08:34 CST