Re: Default Values

From: scotty <invalid-spammer_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:28:46 +0000

Niall Litchfield wrote:
>"scotty" <invalid-spammer_at_invalid.invalid> wrote in message

>> Ah COMMIT, haven't used that before. Maybe that was the problem?
>
>If you never commit you will never get any data at all, as Oracle will just
>rollback the transaction. Of course it makes managing storage requirements
>somewhat easier :(. So smart alec remarks aside, yes it would be the lack of
>a commit that was your problem.

Hmm, that's not true, or maybe it is sometimes. I'm logged on with full rights, the only reason I logged on with full rights is because nothing was staying in the db after I closed Oracle. As soon as I gave my self every status/role possible, it would automatically save. Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 07:28:46 CST