Re: Error 06512

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:42:51 -0500

This error is not, in itself, meaningful..It comes after the 'real ' error code(s):

ORA-06512 ORA-06512at str line num

Cause:This is usually the last of a message stack and indicates where in the PL/SQL code that a problem occurred.

Action:Fix the problem causing the exception or write an exception handler for this condition. It may be necessary to contact the application or database administrator.

The docs have all this stuff, you might try reading first...

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Oct 15 2002 - 11:42:51 CDT