Re: Error 06512

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:04:26 +0200

I read the manual for this but I don't understand anything at this (I'm a stupid french guy)!
So I suppose to be the admin and they say : "It may be necessary to contact the application or database administrator. " But I don't know what to do !!

"TurkBear" <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us> a écrit dans le message de news: 59hoqu4e5eg2vi2pdsrpl5vlb1pec214dc_at_4ax.com...

> This error is not, in itself, meaningful..It comes after the 'real ' error
code(s):

> ORA-06512
>
> ORA-06512at str line num
>
> Cause:This is usually the last of a message stack and indicates where in
the PL/SQL code that a problem occurred.

> Action:Fix the problem causing the exception or write an exception handler
for this condition. It may be necessary to contact