no select statement output in svrmgr30 or on ASP page but in T.O.A.D it works

From: Hakan Jakobsson <hakan_at_lge.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2002 03:11:28 -0700

Hello
I get empry recordsets on the ASP page and in the svrmgr30 from command window. On the webpage(ASP) I get empty rows, the table field names are there but no data. When i execute the select statement in T.O.A.D i get the data.

this only applys for one of the tables, if i select from another table i get det data output wanted. Server: Win 2000 Server, IIS. Database: w2k, Oracle 8i.
I use ASP and ODBC with a DNS.

i formerly got an "ORA-01041: internal error. hostdef extension doesn`t exist"
and then i couldn't get any data out. I found out that this means that the db had crashed so i restarted oracle and then i could retrieve it in TOAD, no problems, But when i looked at my webpage (ASP) and there where no data, then i tryed in svrmgr30 and same thing no data out. Received on Fri Oct 11 2002 - 05:11:28 CDT