Re: Just done my first app in Forms!

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:05:02 +0200

Sorry, that was too fast typing:

Meanawhile I have come to think that Forms is even 3times more difficult to learn than *_Oracle DB_*. Why ?

Although Oracle db is the most complex RDBMS in the world, it is _far better documentated than Forms_.
Much less books about it (and in German e.g., no actual literature about _at all_ ) :(
So I achieved some english books, but there is a terrible gap between books for the dummies and for the experts.
RTFMing on Forms is the toughest thing I have ever seen.

Is this because Forms are not _so_ widely spread out there, as the forum at OTN assumes it ? I donīt know.

It is just my impression. Am I the only one ? Yours, Jan Received on Fri Oct 11 2002 - 05:05:02 CDT