Re: Does anyone have some SQL source code for a UNI project

From: Christopher Boyle <cboyle_at_hargray.dot.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:05:46 -0400

Ages ago when a D student handed my instructor a piece of code that was much better than they had previously ever done the instructor called me aside for a quick chat. She recommended that I not throw away my code printouts in the lab anymore as it was obvious to her that this was originally my work and she knew that I wouldn't share. The most memorable thing she said was " There is a reason I have the big desk. ". If your teacher is at all competent, suddenly turning in code that is beyond your skill level or written differently than your normal stuff will raise all sorts of alarms. The effort involved in changing someone else's code to be written in your style is as great or greater than just doing it. Plus, when you get caught, you will be expelled. (instructors read this newsgroup also. ("hello Mr Morgan")) If you can't handle it, drop the class.