Re: Oracle Installer Response Files

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:15:12 GMT

Mike wrote:

> I am receiving the error,
> "user.pin(65): Unbound Variable 'inst_complete_title'" when trying to
> generate a response file.
>
> The instructions I am following can be found at
> http://metalink.oracle.com Doc ID: Note:99420.1.
>
> Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

I can't speak for others but I really can't be bothered going to metalink if you can't post a description of hardware, operating system, oracle version and edition etc.

If you want people to help you ... you should be willing to meet them more than half-way.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Sep 27 2002 - 18:15:12 CDT