most important dictionary tables?

From: fabienne hadkova <fh_at_q-bus.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:13:58 +0200

Hello everybody

If you had to tell which dictionary-tables a DBA should know in and out, which would be the top-ten on your list (asides from all the *privs and *privileges tables).

I would very much appreciate your answer, since I have an interview next week and I would like to prepare as well as possible for it.

Thank You
Fabienne Received on Fri Sep 27 2002 - 02:13:58 CDT