Re: most important dictionary tables?

From: fabienne hadkova <fh_at_q-bus.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:27:08 +0200

thanks to the both of you!
well, concerning TOra, I do use it. On the other hand, at the job I've had so far sometimes, I had to go to the clients to provide support. They had 'only' an AIX machine with a shell for me to use to connect to the DB. So I find it important to know at least the important views, especially the ones concerning security:-)
I was just wondering if there are some other DD or V$ views that get used regularly by DBA's having more experience than I do. Thanks for your good luck wishes (I suppose I need it:-) Fabienne