Re: design

From: Michael Gast <mig-sm_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:12:22 +0200

just_learning schrieb:
> Hi all, not sure if I'm in the correct group for this one, but I'm a newbie,
> ...wonder if someone can help me out with a very specific question about
> creating an ERD.I'm not even as far as implementation, just conceptual
> entities and attributes etc.
>
> I have an ERD which has an entity called Concessions
> and subentities called food, ride and game. I would like to track price
> and/or revenue, but I'm unsure of how to do it without a calculated field...
> I can send the ERD if more clarity is needed..
> please help!
> Thanks in advance!
> J_L

Have a look in the newsgroup comp.databases.theory. That might be the right group for you.

--
Due to spam, this email address is only used for newsgroup postings.

All emails sent to this address are immediately deleted. Therefore any
eMails sent directly to this address never will be answered.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Michael Gast
SEPP MED GmbH