design

From: just_learning <avoc42_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:20:49 GMT

Hi all, not sure if I'm in the correct group for this one, but I'm a newbie, ...wonder if someone can help me out with a very specific question about creating an ERD.I'm not even as far as implementation, just conceptual entities and attributes etc.

I have an ERD which has an entity called Concessions and subentities called food, ride and game. I would like to track price and/or revenue, but I'm unsure of how to do it without a calculated field... I can send the ERD if more clarity is needed.. please help!
Thanks in advance!
J_L Received on Fri Sep 20 2002 - 15:20:49 CDT