Re: startup errormessage on Linux

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:41:54 -0500

You also need ORACLE_HOME ( you use it in your PATH statement incorrectly - $ORACLE_HOME is the correct use) and, optionally, LD_LIBRARY_PATH .

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Sep 20 2002 - 08:41:54 CDT